Sunday, September 22, 2013

With Sympathy

This is my last post as a member of the RRR Design Team. I have truly loved being on this team so much. Bonnie has been a gem to work with, and has such a generous heart, and the girls on the team are so much fun and are so spunky!  Be sure to check out the Design Team Call and apply. You will love it!

Today's card is a simple CAS design that highlights the ribbon so well. It adds such color and pattern to the overall design, while not being overwhelming.
I used the Olive/Celery Sheer Two-Toned Striped Ribbon to accent my sympathy card. Just enough for the serene card I wanted to send. The pearled flowers were purchased and the sentiment is from sign4words by The {Stamps} of Life, as is the ink.

Be sure to check out all of the Two-Toned ribbons in the RRR Store here.

Thank you for looking at my designs over the past DT terms. I have loved sharing them! Best wishes to the new team members!

3 comments :

  1. It's beautiful that your work1
    Successes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy, this is such a gorgeous sympathy card! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. As someone who suffered a loss this month I have to say, I would've been thrilled to receive such a pretty card. Way to go!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say