Thursday, September 26, 2013

Shabby Chic Vintage Purse Mini & Videos

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with a Shabby Chic /Vintage Mini Album Chipboard Purse designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon, using TONS of ribbon,lace,silk and flowers that can all be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

For the front of my album I used the Trellis Roses, 15mm roses, and Sweetheart Roses. Next I used the Camelle Lace  for the front as well. For my bow I used Silk, and Bonnie does have this in other colors

On this page I used the Edna Lace, Brown Crocheted Lace, Pink Pearl strand, Moss Green Leaves trim, Pink Silk, and then the Sweetheart Flowers. For the page below I used the same Silk and Edna Lace.

Here is another page using the beautiful Pink Silk, White Sweetheart Blossom Flowers and Moss Green Leaves Trim. The doily is a CottageCutz die.

On this next page I used more Edna Lace, Sheer Box pleated Trim, and  String Bead Trim, more Sweetheart Blossom in PINK :) and Pink Silk. All links are above as well.


Love this next page as it's pretty simple and will hold a photo of my 3 kids together. Again I used the Edna Lace, Brown Crocheted Lace, Moss Green Leaves and Sweetheart Blossom Flowers on this page as well. I love all the laces that Bonnie carries and used them throughout this entire album.



This next page I used the Brown Double Ruffled Edge Satin Ribbon, and Brown Sweetheart Blossom Flowers, with Edna Lace behind them.



VIDEO ON Edna Lace Rosettes 





Video on PURSE MINI ALBUM! 



Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!

hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. Stunning creation! I just love all the little details. :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say