Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hey there Pumpkin!

 
 
 
 


 
 
 

 
 
So I am back from a wonderful trip to the Hawaiian islands and being back home seems so surreal.   I have been use to looking at Banyan and Palm trees NOT pine trees.  It is going to take me a awhile to acclimate myself again and so it is as good a time as any to share some sweet Halloween goodies made for RRR.   It is September now and I do not have to feel guilty sharing a few spooky treats. 
I used all seam bindings in my creations including orange, black, and burnt rust which I distressed with Tim Holtz ink.  I also used a wee bit of Halloween Bakers twine through my button. I topped off my last card here with a wild orchid sweetheart blossom in white.  RRR has some of the sweetest new flowers. You have to check them out!   Lots of cute Halloween goodies all from last year.....trying so hard to use what I already have and not buy new.   I also love to use papers that are not necessarily holiday themed...like the black and white paper you see and than use it for Halloween.  Well hope you enjoy and gets you into the fall mood!   Hugs, cherry
 

1 comment :

  1. What fabulous cards with such adorable images and love how you accented them with the gorgeous ribbon! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say