Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trick or treat

 
 

 
 
 
 
September 12th already?   Just flabbergasts me how time goes!  I have a fun little project to share made for the one and only RRR.   So fun to break out the dies and ribbons and combine them all together into something.  I used my basic circles and scallops dies for my layers and added a lot of Tombow 3d foam tabs to create the dimension I wanted.  I made some crepe fringe and added it to the bottom of my terrier images for fun.  My combination of ribbons include the  3/8 swiss dots white with black dots, sheer organza with satin center , and of course  black seam binding.   A bit of Halloween Bakers twine was also added.   It was fun to break into some of RRR's new buttons in a yummy color tangerine tango.  I think these would be cute on a Halloween tree or topped on a "BOO" package for someone!  Hope you enjoy!  Cherry
 

3 comments :

  1. I LOVE these Cherry! They are just darling...so cute!!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what darling tags!! Love how you used the ribbon!!
    ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Halloween things are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say