Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Ribbon Bracelet

Remember this bracelet I did and promised that I would do a tutorial for you all?
Well, I finally BEAT the YouTube MONSTERS that kept kicking me out and I got a video done of the basic process. 
SO...you all get a 2nd tutorial from me this month!!  

I did try to keep it short and sweet though, because I think that it was TIME that kept keeping from being able to load it. 
For your materials, you will need:
Doll Headband
Lighter
Hot glue gun
Ribbon
Center embellishment


Hope you enjoy...Have a wonderful week!

2 comments :

  1. You make the most wonderful accessories. This is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought to use a doll headband for a bracelet. Brilliant!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say