Sunday, September 8, 2013

Winter Cheer By Jenn Cochran

Hiya!  Jenn here.  WOW... what a busy weekend.  We were outside most of the day at my son Bean's 1st flag football game,  It was scorching here in Colorado.  In the 90's all over the state.  It is hard to start making Christmas/Winter themed cards with such beautiful weather outside.  I tried hard and these two carollers turned out to look pretty chilly!

I tied upthis fun image from SP and Company artist Gill Roberts with Really Reasonable Ribbons Lipstick Red Seam Binding.  I topped off my bow with a loopy little bow of Blueberry Baker's Twine and then added a red rose. 

Check out all those layers of luscious lipstick red seam binding.  I just love how seam binding ties.  This happens to be really flat binding...but you can also "crinkle" it for a fun messy bow too.  So versatile.   






Thank you for stopping by!  
See other projects from me featuring RRR HERE

JENN


Supplies:
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon-Seam Binding Lipstick Red, Bakers Twine Blueberry
Image: SP and Company- Carollers
Paper: Carta Bella-Rough and Tumble
Copics:
E000,04,09,11,19,37,59
R20,24,27,29,46
C00,2,3,5,7
W00,1,3,5
B91,95,97,99
Y15,19,21,32
YR24

1 comment :

  1. Such a delightful card, Jenn!! Love the bits of dimension you added! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say