Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Flying by with a Merry Christmas Hi!


Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon & the Scrapping Cottage using Beautiful Ribbons & Darling Dies!


Ok, so I have been on a Christmas KICK with making cards and stuff lately.  I know it's a little early, but couldn't help myself with all the Cute CC dies out there!

I LOVE the RIBBON in the stripes, it's absolutely darling, and a perfect match for my dp!!  I wanted to bring in some reds to offset all the green, so I decided to use the Gingham Red Grosgrain that Bonnie carries.

My CottageCutz were all colored with Copics and they are listed below. I also used some Flower Soft for Santa's hat and cuffs :)


Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/ Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Satin Diagonal stripe green
CottageCutz Dies/Flying Kris Kringle\
CottageCutz /Merry Christmas "Homemade Christmas Set"
CottageCutz /Elegant Holly Corner
Copics to color-R59.R39,R37(REDS), G24(GREEN), E93(CHEEKS) , R00(face) ,W-3. W-5 (GREYS) for hair shadow.
Buttons,Sewing
Design Paper/American Crafts
for the Hat,cuffs, I used flower soft in white


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. This is adorable Cheryl! The little Santa in his plane is TOO CUTE! Your bow is fabulous as always!
    Hugs
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, this is such an adorable card!! And love your bow! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say