Friday, September 20, 2013

Just Because


It's Tammy Louise today to share my use of some of the fabulous ribbons I found at Really Reasonable Ribbon last month.  The Big Sky Hand-Dyed Silk and the Netting went perfectly with the Paper cord (on sale now) for the Rick St Dennis I lovs you dis Much image I've colored up.  


At first I wasn't sure about the sentiment for this card but when I placed the gorgeous rich colored buttons from Buttons Galore and More on the project instead of flowers, I just knew it would be perfect for an all occasion multi gender card.


I've shared more of the specifics on the project on my blog and would love for you to stop in for a visit to both get inspired and to join in on the candy available!  Happy Crafting!

 Hugs,
Tammy Louise

 

2 comments :

  1. Tammy, this is such a fabulous card and the hand dyed silk ties into such amazing bows!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! That hand dyed silk ribbon is gorgeous.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say