Monday, September 9, 2013

Just For You


It's time for me, Tammy Louise, to share another way to incorporate your Really Reasonable Ribbons into your card in such a way that really makes it POP!  


I've used a Whimsy Print from the Elizabeth Bell collection so there was NO coloring involved!  Makes things go so much faster! 


  Then I've designed one of my favorite style of card, the 1/2 split card.  Just one 5 x 5 piece of stock scored in half!  I've used the beautiful Sheer Ombre Peach/Yellow colored organza 5/8 inch wide ribbon and made several little bows around the frame!  They resemble butterflies I think?


The hole piercing tool gave texture all the way around the edge and some lovely gems bring in the bling!  The inside of the card was embellished with a Cherry Cake tag and it was also wrapped in matching ribbon.


  Some times the most simple card can become the most inciting to try huh?


For more specific ingredients and to win some candy too, stop by my blog.  

Hugs,
Tammy Louise

1 comment :

  1. What a darling card and I just adore the variegated organza bows!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say