Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall...

 
 
 
 
 






 
 
Hello to you!  I have a card to share today for RRR.   I fell in love with the sweetheart blossoms and used them to create a fall wreath.  I started with covering my cardstock with my pattern and embossed papers.  From there I used a spellbinders circle as my template to lightly draw on to my diecut paper for the wreath. I added some stitching for a homespun look.   I  than added my denim blue ribbon around my card by cutting a slit in the side and tying my knot.  From there I piggy backed another bow on top for fullness.  It was now time to adhere my flowers around the pencil circle.  A corrugated heart and mother of pearl button was added to the middle.  A metal thankful was added that I lightly sprayed a bit of rust paint to along with a stamped Fall sentiment.  I added Chloe natural lace to the bottom for softness and was done!  I like the blue added to the traditional fall colors!  I always adore a wreath...it's the country girl in me!  Enjoy!  Cherry
 

4 comments :

  1. Adorable!
    I really like this card.
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card, Cheryl!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that corrugated cardboard heart and button. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! You've given me all kinds of ideas to use on a card. Thanks bunches!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say