Monday, September 2, 2013

Pink Goodness!

 
Judy here today to share a fun vintage shabby design with you. I chose Just My Type from Flourishes for my card today and decided to use some yummy pink goodness with it! Pink is my favorite color, and it always brings a smile to my face! I stamped the sentiment using Memento's Rose Bud ink. My pinking shears (found brand new - vintage - at an antique store!) made some fun edges and I used my distressing tool for some others. Everything is held together with Scor-Tape.
My ribbon choice today is from my favorite Pearl Pink Chevron Ribbon. There are so many fun grosgrain specialty ribbons in the RRR Store now! I added a button from the Berrylicious Button Collection and a tiny little bit of Cotton Candy Baker's Twine

Enjoy your day and Happy Labor Day to my American friends!
    Stamps: Just My Type by Flourishes 
    Ink: Rose Bud (Memento)
    Paper: Bazzill Textured Pink, LaBlanche Specialty Stamping Paper, My Mind's Eye DP
    Tools and Accessories: paper flower (Recollections), Pink Chevron Grosgrain and Cotton Candy Baker's Twine (Really Reasonable Ribbon), button (Buttons Galore), distressing tool

    3 comments :

    1. judy beautiful card, truly showcased RRR so well

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous card, Judy!! Love the pinks and what a great sentiment! ~ Blessings, Tracey

      Garden of Grace

      ReplyDelete

    We'd love to hear what you have to say