Friday, September 6, 2013

Christmas Jolly Cardinal Pocket

Today's little Jolly Cardinal Christmas Pocket was designed for

 I LOVE Christmas and like everyone else can wait for that time of the year to arrive. However I have lately been on a Christmas designing spree....LOL meaning I'm totally INTO Christmas right now....heheheehe
For my Pocket:
I made my pocket out of the CottageCutz Large Confectionery Bag using SU! design paper. Love this print. Next I used some of the Red Sheer Box Pleated Trim over a border. Then I added my sweet little Cardinal. she is colored with copics. My stamps are NEW and will be released on Sunday. 


For my Tag:
I used the Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon Seam Binding in brown. Next I layered the Red Gingham Ribbon also found at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Lastly I glued the Button in the center. Bonnie is also Carrying Buttons if you didnt know. You can find a LARGE assortment of Buttons in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store HERE.

All dies are CottageCutz and can be found at The Scrapping Cottage.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment :

  1. What a darling card and tag!! Just love your sweet, adorable image!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say