Friday, January 14, 2011

You Inspire Me

Hello everyone, it's me Cheryl here with a short post for today. I wanted to share a card I made using ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbons January Ribbon Club assortment found HERE!

I love all the ribbons in January's club kit, and I know you will too! I've included a picture of the assortment below for you to see all the ribbons you will get!

I made the rose and the bow with one ribbon, and then added a pearl to the center. My stamps are from Heartfelt Creations, and the dp is K&Company. Lastly I've added sewing to complete my card! Card measures 6 x 6.
I used the shiny red ribbon from January's Club kit found here!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments :

  1. I like the rose in the center of the bow, can you tell me how you make them?

    The card is so Spring time - love it.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again - I just found the video on the rose and how to make it.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl, this card is gorgeous! Love the sewn scallops...very inspiring! Just got this months ribbons yesterday...love them and sure do love your rose!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say