Saturday, January 8, 2011

More Masculine Ribbon



Hello!  I have another fun masculine card for you today.  One of my favorite things to use on masculine cards is this fab 1.5" Black Jute Ribbon.  I just love the texture it adds!  I also used some Licorice Baker's Twine on my button.  I can hardly use buttons anymore without the yummy Baker's Twine that RRR carries!  Love it!!! 

The lion is a super cute image from Your Next Stamp called Corey the Soccer Lion and the sentiment comes from the Verve set Dude.  I used Basic Grey Oliver dp and this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #172.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Kerri
Recipe:
Stamps:  YNS Corey the Soccer Lion, Verve Dude
Paper:  PTI True Black, Basic Grey Oliver
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics, PTI Ocean Tides
Accessories:  RRR Black Jute Ribbon, Licorice Baker's Twine, PTI Button, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Circle Nestabilities, Lacey Circle Nestabilities

3 comments :

  1. Kerri, what gorgeous 'man' card!! Love your choice of paper and that image, way cool! The jute ribbon and baker's twine are the perfect touches to finish this card off!!! Thanks for sharing!! Hugs, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, love the new ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and this lion ball player and the player makes a noble card.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say