Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Little Monster!


It's wonderful using all those scraps of fabric, ribbon and felt, letting your imagination run wild,  and making something as totally unique as this little guy.  There was no pattern - just random cutting and sewing.  He has a bell in his tummy and is about 15" tall.  Such fun.  I will definitely have to make more of these little monsters.  I just hope he doesn't scare the baby I've made it for!  Like my project last Tuesday, this is another good lesson in "never throw away your ribbon bits"! 

While I'm here I'd like to remind you of the Really Reasonable Ribbon one year anniversary giveaway.  You still have time to enter, so read all about it!

14 comments :

  1. Oh he's so cute! I would love one. No doubt you should make more and sell them!
    Great job!
    XO ~ Amy Jo (follower and fan)
    amyjrockstar @ gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! Such an original use of your scraps. And if the baby doesn't like it, my puppy surely would! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely! you could sell those!
    greets Gea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tilly, this is AWESOME!!! I LOVE it. I'm going to have to make one myself. You have such a wonderful imagination and your projects are so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a super cute little monster:o)
    I do this for my daughter-will be delighted :o)
    Hugs xxx
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Giggles Aphra!
    This is the cutest thin I think I haver ever seen! You are so creative! Makes me want to pull out my fabric!

    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and super sellable!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my how adorable is this! What a wonderful use of scraps and the baby is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG...I am in love...that has got to be the cutest darn thing I have ever seen!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say