Friday, January 7, 2011

Kitty Can

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!  Wow, I can't believe the weekend is here already.  Time just goes by sooo fast. Anyway, today I'm sharing my card "Kitty Can".

On my card I used the pretty single-faced  Satin ribbon in Pink (meaning 1 side has the satin look).  Satin ribbon works up sooo beautifully for bows, rosettes,scrunches, and roses. Bonnie has sooo many Satin Ribbons to choose from HERE.
I didn't do any layering on this card because I wanted to be able to see the dp I used. It's velvet white dots and it's one of my favorites from a couple years back.
Supplies Used:
Satin Ribbon/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Image "Kitty Can" Heartfelt Creations
Roses are Wild Orchid
Swirls, sewing
Dp/Velvet white dots (may be hard to see in pictures)

Thank you for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. It's very lovely!.
    :-)
    Happy new year from an Italian in Malta!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say