Saturday, January 29, 2011

Heart Gift Box



Hello!  I had so much fun making a heart box for the blog hop this month, I just had to make another one!  This time I used this adorable image from C. C. Designs Swiss Pixie Violet with Key, some dp from the K & Co. Sweet Talk Paper pad, some beautiful paper flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, and some of my FAVORITE Red Shimmer Satin Ribbon which is in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment and can also be found HERE!

I originally found the tutorial for the box HERE, but here are some quick directions:


Cut 2 squares.  One 4" square and one 4 1/8" square.



Score all sides of both squares at the 1" mark.



Cut like so


Get out your handy Scor-Tape which you can find at the RRR Store HERE!


Add tape to tabs and secure.



Simple as that! 


Now fill with some gorgeous ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon

I hope you have a wonderful, crafty Saturday:)  Thank you so much for stopping by!

Kerri


9 comments :

  1. i really love this heart, it is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Thanks for sharing how you made it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Фантастика!!!!! Такая красота!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. What size is the heart? Is it a nestie for cuttlebug or a bigger one?
    I'd love to have a go at this.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous little box Keri
    Have a great weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing how you made this. It will be so perfect to make a cute little box for my girlfriends on Valentines day, my husband is beautiful, but I do have a couple of friends that don't receive any gifts from their husbands, so this will be a great little gift

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely box ! Tks for sharing with us this step by step !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute heart box. Thanks for sharing the how tos.

    Gail
    http://heartandsowdesigns.artfire.com

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say