Sunday, January 23, 2011

Waiting for the Valentines!!!!



Happy Sunday everyone from Jacque and all of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblers! We hope you are having a great weekend wherever you may be!

Valentine's Day is just around the corner and I took this opportunity to complete a little project for that special someone. Of course all of the ribbons and trims I used are from the January RIBBON CLUB Assortment and you should check them out if you are not yet a member!! They are sooooooo Valentine-y!!!


All I actually did was to decide upon an image which happens to be Tilda waiting on the mail and adhered her to a little dollar red mailbox from Target or Michaels and then started trimming the mailbox with lovely ribbons from the RRR shop: Heart Outlines on Red Grosgrain, Shimmer Satin Red, and White Satin. I also used several layers of the Puffy Red Hearts in Line to make the shingles on the roof and to decorate the envelope on the back of the mailbox.
On the back of the mailbox I used the same ribbons to cover the flag stand.

I hope you like my little RRR creation and will drop by here every day to see the exciting cards and projects which await you. Big hugs coming your way!!!

11 comments :

  1. Adorable. Love this ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little treasure. I have a crhistmas box my daughter made me when she was in 1st grade. It still comes out at christmas 23 years later.
    TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine@hotmal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous creation
    hugs linda dekker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Great idea love it all super use of ribbons. Like the way you have placed the stamps. Brilliant !! Kitty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOT WOOT JAcque, this is so gorgeous, and you actually just gave me an awesome idea here, which I´m going to try out right away now he he he. SO thank you so much for that hun. That´s what´s sooo great about you, you always inspitre to new kinds of work too, and I just love to see your work, it´s soooo wonderful always.
    Have a wonderful sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowowow, what a stunning letterbox or how do you call this tin?
    I love it
    hugs andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I loved making Valentine mail boxes back in the day! Almost as much fun as getting the little cards!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous job, and what a cute image, just love all that ribbon on it!! Thanks for the inspiration!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous mailbox. Such a great idea for that special someone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What's an anamazing creation! I love the idea and how you arrange it with the lovely roses and ribbons not speaking about the sweet Tilda image!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous project! Pami x

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say