Thursday, January 6, 2011

Rik Rak Attack!

Hi friends. Hope your New Year is off to a great start. Mine has been full of family and crafting. Can't get much better than that, hun?

I noticed that many of you said you'd like to see unique ways to use Bonnie's fabulous ribbon on a layout, so today I have a fun layout using rik rak. Oh, and baker's twine, of course.

Happy at Home

I think that I've mentioned before that I have a hard time adding an unfinished button to my layout and today is no exception. I finished off these sweet My Little Bit of Whimsy clay buttons with some Cotton Candy Baker's Twine. Pretty cute, hun?



Ok, now this is my favorite part of the layout. To finish off the paper strips, I added a strip of RRR rik rak in between each pattern. So, so easy, but I think it looks kind of quilted. I just love it! I used four different colors of 3/8" rik rak from Really Reasonable Ribbon: ivory, brown, light pink, and light yellow. You can find them HERE at the RRR store.


Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to put your name in the hat for the One Year Blogaversary prize drawing HERE. It's an amzing prize! See you soon.


2 comments :

  1. Super cute LO. Love the colors and all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and I love how you used the ric rak.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say