Sunday, January 9, 2011

Guest Designer

Hi everyone! My name is Pamela Young and I am thrilled to be guest designing this month. I have been scrapbooking and card making "officially" for about 10 years. Although if I am honest, I have scrapbooked in some form all my life. I have always loved taking photos, making collages, and writing my stories down. I am a stay at home mom of 3. I have two boys (7 and 5) and one girl (almost 2). I currently design for Fancy Pants, My Little Shoebox, Helmar, Magistical Memories and Unity Stamp Company. I also run my own challenge site called Scrapbook Challenges and write for ScrapStreet.com.

So this month I got to play with the Bright Stripes Assortment of ribbon. And I had fun!!! :) Here's what I created...

This first project was made to hang on the wall in my daughter's room:


And then I made a card:


And finally, a layout:


Here are some close up's of the ribbon on my layout:



Hope you have enjoyed my post today, and thank you for having me! :)

Pamela


8 comments :

  1. Hi Pamela,
    You've made beautiful things! I especially like the pink project for your daughter! it's lovely
    Hugs Gea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projets, Pamela! So nice to have you with us today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific projects Pamela! Thanks so much for being our guest designer today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting in your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a Pamela Young fan *swooning at your work*

    Thank you so so very much for being a guest designer. We are so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Pamela,i love the wall hanger!!!!
    Have a very nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome work Pamela...i love how you stitched through the ribbon on your LO..:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic creations Pamela! Love your elements on each of your projects and that LO is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say