Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome Baby Boy



Hello!  I don't know about you, but I'm sure glad it's the weekend!  This week has been really busy and I'm ready to relax and get crafty:) 

A friend of mine asked if I could make a baby boy card for her, so I pulled out this darling image from The Greeting Farm set Oh Baby.  I used the last of my awesome Brown Wrinkled Ribbon on this card *sniff* so I definitely need to order more!!!  I also used some fabulous White Jute String to tie my button to my bow.  LOVE that stuff!  The dp is My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you next Saturday!

Kerri

9 comments :

  1. what a cute card
    hugs Linda Dekker

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the colours you used, fantastic and so colourful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are just gorgeous and I love how the brown ribbon just pops. She's sure to LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colors and that ribbion is so neat.really cute stamp and you did such a good job coloring in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kerri,
    Thanks for the Saturday card. I like the ribbon stands as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soooo cute!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say