Friday, January 21, 2011

Ribbon dyeing with copics and airbrushing

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all!  Today I'm sharing a ribbon dyeing technique that I love using. Its easy to do, and super fast!!
Its also nice to have ribbon to match your copics :)  For my bow I used white Grosgrain ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon found here! I hope you enjoy my video below, and I will be sharing a couple more videos on dyeing ribbon and laces soon.

Supplies Used:
Ribbon/White Grosgrain(Really Reasonable Ribbon)
Dp is basicgrey
stamps and matching diecuts (heartfelt Creations)
sewing
stickles
Thank you for looking and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Cheryl

5 comments :

  1. This technique is oh-so-beautiful! Thank you so much for the video how to, Cheryl. I am going to try this on my next card :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, Cheryl! Your ribbon turned out gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea. Will use it for Valentine's Day and the day of love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Wow what are they going to think of next super video . Thanks kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME technique, thank you so much for sharing it with us!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say