Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentine Centerpiece!



Isn't this Valentine Centerpiece soooo fun!! I wish I could say I thought of it myself, but I didn't so I can't! LOL!! I found a picture of one similar to this right here! I wanted a V-day centerpiece for a Ladies Tea that my DD will be hosting, and these were just perfect!!

I found the plastic vase at the dollar store, filled it with red, pink and white M&M's, topped that off with a half Styrofoam circle which has these peppermint taffy's glued on top, and then added heart sucker!! To give it a finishing touch I used this Random Hearts Red Grosgrain ribbon.  You can find it, along with other wonderful Valentine ribbons over in the Really Reasonable Store!

Thanks so much for visiting today!! If you want to see more projects with RRR on it, you can head over to my blog!

Connie

7 comments :

  1. Great idea! Hmmm.. now I fancy some sweets.. ;)
    Hugs Gea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks scrumptuous, what a great gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mjammie! I wish this from my valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great centerpiece Connie! It's going to look great on the tables at your DD's party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I might have to borrow this!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazing centrepiece and I sure it will be a hit on the table.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute centerpiece...though I'm not sure how long the M&M's would last in there at my house...heehee. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say