Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vintage Butterflies!




Hello!! I decided to create a vintage looking card today...I sooo love the vintage look! Really Reasonable Ribbon makes it really easy to achieve this look from it's many vintage looking ribbons. I have used a few on my card today! The ribbon behind the image is a Abagail White Crochet Lace, and the ribbon on the side in front of the image is the Sheer Looped White Trim. Both are just the right touch for that vintage feel! :)


The image and sentiment is from the Faith set from Our Daily Bread Designs. I colored the image with copics and sponged the background slightly with baja breeze Stampin Up ink. The DP is from Basic Grey, and the half pearls are from Zva Creative.


Thanks so much for visiting today! For more projects with Really Reasonable Ribbons on them head on over to my blog!


Connie

3 comments :

  1. Your card is so nice. I like the looped ribbon. May have to get some of that!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous vintagey card and LOVE that lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this vintage look~ your card is absolutely stunning with just the right touches of lace and looped ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say