Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Gift Set

 
Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!  Wooohooo, the weekend is here :) hehehehehe.  Anyway, today I have a birthday gift set made using the cricut and Really Reasonable Ribbon!!

For my gift set I made a gift box and matching card.  The gift box was cut with the cricut using tags, bags, and boxes cartridge.  I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's Pink Satin 1" found here and I also used the red ribbon from the Ribbon Club assortment found HEREI love making gift sets.  They are perfect for giving for birthdays and such!!

I added a handle to the box using 1" pink satin ribbon and I also added a bow to each side with a flower (wild orchid). My sentiment is Heartfelt Creations.

For my card I did the same using ribbon from the monthly ribbon club assortment and the 1" pink satin.

I really had a lot of fun making this gift set and will be giving this to my mother-in-law for her birthday at the end of February.
Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Monthly club kit, and pink satin ribbon
Dp/Bo Bunny (sent to me by a dear friend Tami)
Flowers/Wild Orchid
Stamps/Heartfelt Creations
Pearls pizzazz aplenty
Martha Stewart punches

Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

7 comments :

  1. What a gorgeous gift set
    hugs linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooo awesome. I also just loves all kinds of boxes, and this one is just awesome.
    You did a stunning job here on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I love these roses =)
    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning set of card and box
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! In have a few b-days coming up and will definitely be making boxes and matching cards. thanks for the inspiration!

    http://creatingforlife.blogspot.com/
    moran99@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have absolutely a great gift idea so adorable I like it so much. Will certainly visit your site more often now.

    toni

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say