Friday, October 22, 2010

Weavin' It!

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying your Friday! Can you believe that October is almost over? Before you know it the year will be over too. I just don't know where the time goes. Very rarely do I get to do "girlie" layouts. I always love it when I get to. I used some papers from the Summer Breeze collection by My Little Shoebox. I had this cute little picture of my niece and nephew running, and it just seemed to work. Then, of course, why not finish it off with some girlie lace and velvet ribbon! You can find that beautiful lace HERE and the pink soft pretty velvet ribbon HERE in the store. Since they are both so pretty and I wanted to use both of them on my layout. I decided to weave the ribbon through the lace. It has a nice sweet feminine effect, don't you think?




I hope you were inspired! For more layout ideas, click the "layout" label on the right.
Happy Crafting, Susan Dupre

2 comments :

  1. Very cute and the weaving the ribbon is the icing on the cake. Great job!!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the birds and circles :)
    Great page

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say