Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Masculine Card with Ribbon?

What the heck right?

First of all let me introduce myself.
My name is Corry Smyrski & I was asked by Bonnie to 'pinch hit' today at the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings Blog!
Of course I nearly flipped outta my crafting chair (OK, arm chair....but crafting chair makes me sound so much more busy-lol) when she asked me to whip something up! I am truly honored!

The card I have for you today is a card I posted on my blog yesterday for a very special blog hop card drive! Please pop over to my blog for the details.
It is a Thanksgiving card for a man!
Yup, a man.
They simply don't get enough credit out here in the card world.
I have used a couple of VASTLY different ribbons from the Really Reasonable Ribbon website.
The off-white Jute ribbon is a recent purchase & when I saw it in the RRR store I knew I HAD to have it (& all the other colors offered-haha)
And the shimmery Satin Apple green ribbon is part of my RRR Monthly Ribbon Club Assortment.
The thing I love about the ribbon club assortment packs is that you get so many different ribbons all at once....rather than buying 8 yards of ONE TYPE at your local store.
Keep that in mind if you want more of a variety in your ribbon drawer.




Thanks for taking the time to check out the Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings blog today.

I hope you can find time to pop on over to my blog for the fantastic blog hop I mentioned above.

Take Care!





2 comments :

  1. Hi Cor....what a great honour to be asked making a card for RRR....I already admired it on your blog....but here it looks also fantastic!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your masculine card! And with ribbon even. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say