Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Ribbon Bookmark

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday! Today I'm sharing my Ribbon Bookmark with you! I love making these, they are super fun to make and are perfect to give as gifts!!
For the main part of the bookmark I used 1.5" ribbon called Circus Dots Grosgrain Dark Brown from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Bonnie carries a TON of Beautiful ribbons to choose from. Here is a link to all the Polka Dot ribbons!!
Next I used a thinner 3/8" Polka Dot brown ribbon called LineDots Grosgrain dark brown ribbon to make the small bow on the large 1" Pink Satin Bow!
There are sooo many beautiful satin ribbons to choose from, I just love them all!!!! You can see all of the Satin ribbons HERE!!!
All ribbons used are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Next I used the Spellbinder frames from Michelle's Scrapbook & More to make the 2 square frames, stamped my verse and airbrushed. Next I added the bows along with the darling pink Large Fabric brads for the centers!

I really hope you enjoyed today's post and would love to hear (or read) hehehehe what you think of my bookmark! :)
Enjoy your day, and thank you for looking!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. These are so gorgeous, I love that ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just beautiful Cheryl! How can you go wrong with these pretty colors of ribbon? Thanks for sharing this beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful book mark! Very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say