Sunday, October 17, 2010

A Great Adhesive for your Projects

Hi Everyone and welcome to Sundays on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog. Just to let all of you hopefuls know, we will be announcing the Design Team on October 27th.

Today I've got a few projects to share using the Helmar Adhesives available at the Store. I, like many of you, had my go to adhesives that I thought worked for everything. I rarely strayed from those. Then I was given the opportunity to work with Helmar products and I'd never go back. First a project showing you the Zapdots. You can achieve a similar look by using Pom-Pom and Crochet Lace for the trim.



Zapdots is the perfect dimensional dot for all of your crafty needs. They come in 3 colors (black, white and clear) 2 different sizes and 2 different shapes. These little dots have serious sticking power, so try some the next time you grab some amazing ribbon from the store.



Next a project that focuses on the Liquid Scrap Dots. Many of you know that I call this stuff Heaven in a Tube and I tell ya, it is a fitting name. This card also uses the Jute String in White


Look at all of the different layers that are created. All you have to do is add Liquid Scrap Dots onto a piece then press down to the dimension you need. Easy Peasy. Here is a different projects close up, so you can see the true dimension that Liquid Scrap Dots creates.


And lastly, the best way to adhere ribbon to a project is with Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner. Super easy to use and it has a very strong hold. When I create pleating on my projects with ribbon, this is the product I use. This card also used the 1 1/4" Black Silk Ribbon.



Take a look at the Helmar projects that we carry. Try them and you will see that they are a staple for your crafting space. Thanks for stopping by today.

Toodles
Erika

3 comments :

  1. Love your projects and will definitely have to check out the Helmar adhesives. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. great projects Erika....thanks for showing the new adhesives....it seems to work out perfectly and I will keep them in mind!...enjoy your Sunday!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects E! You have me sold on the adhesives. I'll grab some with my next order.
    Beautiful projects BTW!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say