Sunday, October 10, 2010

So Many Lovely Ribbons, and So Little Time!!!!!




A very happy Sunday to all of you Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblers from Jacque!! Thank you so much for stopping by to see what's happening in the land of ribbon!

I just wanted to show you some of the ribbons that I think are absolutely gorgeous and give so much texture and dimension to my card. As a base for both horizontal ribbon treatments I used that magnificent 1.5" Sage Pleated Satin which is just so lush and gorgeous. To top the pleats I added the Diamond Satin Red band and a flat double bow made with the Bow-Easy Tool. This is one of the most beautiful and true shades of red that I have seen. Used together these two ribbons make such a statement....don't you agree?!?!? Check out the very stunning colors that the pleated ribbon comes in over at Bonnie's shop!!! Amazingly pretty!!!!

If you would like additional information about my card and to hear my plea for October-Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I would like to invite you over to see me HERE.

I would also like to remind you to drop by this week on Wednesday the 13th for the RRR regular monthly Blog Hop!! We would love to have you join with us...so get on those hopping shoes!!! And until then....big hugs for you!!!

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Jacque (I already admired it on your blog)......love that pleated ribbon!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just gorgeous, the colors are so vibrant. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pleated ribbon? Really? That's awesome!!! LOVE how you layered it. Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I have some of this pleated ribbon and just love it!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say