Friday, October 29, 2010

A Fond but Sad Farewell


Oooh, I hate that this is my last post. I have so enjoyed my time here as part of the first design team for Really Reasonable Ribbon. I so thought about going for it again, but I think I've worn my wee little brain out in trying to come up with unique and fun ways to use ribbon on layouts! However, I am sure that the new girls (and some of the old) will continue to give you inspiration. Saying that, I do hope that you guys have found my past work inspiring, and I hope you will try some of the techniques that I have shared with you. As you know, I definitely have some of my "favorite" ribbons from the store. I just "couldn't" let you down by not using them for my last layout. Yes, I am using my signature "dot" and "gingham" ribbons.  You will also see some cute pumpkins that I cut off from a pumpkin ribbon, also in the store.  Below is a close up of my layout.


It was so much fun sharing my work with you.  If you would like to see my past work for more inspiration, please click on the label to the right with the name Susan Dupre or layout.  You can also always find me at my blog www.scrappysusandupre.com

 Happy Crafting!
Susan Dupre




3 comments :

  1. Love your LO with the pretty ribbon and the cute pumpkins. The punched out PATCH is so eye catching!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing all of your ideas and talent with us Susan. I really enjoyed seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, your work is always so inspiring, ribbon or not. I've been absolutely, positively blessed to have worked with you here at RRR and I'll be stalking ya

    Huge hugs
    Erika

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say