Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Sunday!



Happy Sunday from Jacque and the rest of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblers! If you are like me, this chilly weather is getting me into a real holiday cardmaking frame of mind. And if you like ribbon and trims as much as I do, then Really Reasonable Ribbon is the exact place to go!! Bonnie has so many lovely offerings that you will be amazed. She also has a Christmas section on the left side bar at her shop which will lead you to some magnificent items.

I thought I would show you a couple of my latest cards which illustrate some of those beautiful products from RRR.


On this card I have used two of my newest LOVES!!!! For the base ribbon treatment I have used the 1.5" White Pleated Satin which is so exquisite and certainly gives much dimension and really makes a statement of elegance I think. To top the satin I used Purple Glitz Ribbon which has such marvelous body, adds so much sparkle, and ties beautifully. Both of these ribbons come in many gorgeous colors, too!!


On this card I have used two of my long-time favorites and my old stand-bys. For the base ribbon treatment I used Red Organza which is available in 4 different widths. This same ribbon is also available in more colors than I can even think about!! Beautiful stuff!! To top the organza I used a Light Blue Satin which has a splendid sheen and great body.

So jump on over to RRR and see what lovelies you might be able to find! If you find something that I WANT or even NEED please let me know!! We hope you will visit us here often and see what exciting tidbits the marvelous DT have for you each day! Until next Sunday, I send big hugs!

1 comment :

  1. Jacque your cards are always little masterpieces. I love to look at all the details, such fun ribbons you always use. With RRR you can't lose.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say