Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Meet the new RRR Design Team (and a great SALE code too)!

It's hard to believe that it's time to announce our new RRR Design Team. Where did the last 6 months go?? First I want to thank all of our retiring dt members. They all did a fantastic job and gave us tons of great ideas and inspiration. I encourage you all to visit their blogs and become a follower so you can continue to be inspired by their fantastic work.

I also want to thank everyone who applied for our new dt. There were so many awesome entries that it was very hard to select just 8 people. You'll find some familiar faces below and a couple of brand new ones too. So without further delay, please meet our new Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone, I'm Erika Taylor and I'm beyond thrilled to be a part of the Really Reasonable Ribbon design team for a second term as one of the Design Team Coordinators. I'm married to the most supportive, loving and loyal husband out there. Mark and I have 2 rambunctious children aged 3 and 6 and we live in Small town Saskatchewan. I've been crafting seriously since 2008 and I love so many types of mediums. I'm very eclectic in style and love trying new products and techniques. I'm definitely part magpie and love anything shiny or glitzy. My favorite dessert is Tiramisu and I'm a Twihard, actually anything mystical. From Vampires, to werewolves, faeries to unicorns. Stop by my blog Taylord Concepts and have a cup of java while you look around. I'm looking forward to sharing with you, many great projects.


Hi! My name is Trudy but friends call me True. I am returning for a second term at RRR as one of the design team coordinators.
My husband, Robert and I were high school sweethearts and are still very happily married today. I am the mother of a wonderful 25 year old son Kurt. I am new @ being a SAHW and loving all of the extra craft time that I didn't have when I worked full time outside of the home.
I have been a crafter of many mediums for as long as I can remember. I have done ceramics, jewelry, pottery, woodwork, cross stitching, oil, watercolor, and acrylic painting, cake decorating, flower arrangements, quilting, and too many more to mention. ;)
Since I started making cards a few of years ago, I have been blessed with many new card making friends, been asked to speak and teach at major craft events, have been lucky enough to have my cards published in magazines and books. I just recently was honored to be asked to be one of 10 contributing artists for a special book called "Coloring Techniques For Card Making" published by DRG / Annie's Attic!!!!
It is a great feeling knowing that people all over the USA are receiving my cards. I hope each and every one of them is cherished by the receiver. I also love seeing other people create with stamps that I illustrate. I love sharing my craft with others and following other artists for inspiration and fun!
I currently design and illustrate clear and digi stamps for Clear Dollar Stamps. I also design for Really Reasonable Ribbon, The Paper Temptress , Creative Charms, and I Brake For Stamps.
I LOVE playing with ribbons and use it on almost all of my creations so it is amazing being on the Really Reasonable Ribbon design team. The girls are all awesome and the ribbons are to die for! ;) Stop over at my blog True's Gifts from the Heart and take a look around.


Hi everyone. My name is Jacque and I'm so happy to be returning for another term at Really Reasonable Ribbon. I am a retired college professor who readily admits to the Magnolia Addiction and I am NOT in search of a 12-step plan to overcome it. These little children have found their way into my heart and I get much joy from showcasing them with paper and coloring. I kinda enjoy these paperdolls for grown-ups!! I enjoy using the wonderful ribbon at Really Reasonable Ribbon to embellish my cards and other creations. I rarely make a project that doesn't include ribbon. Please visit my blog Jacque's Joie de Vivre to see some of my latest projects.


Hello everyone, my name is Cheryl Walker and I'm super excited to be staying on with RRR as a full time designer! Ive been married for 20 years to the most wonderful husband in the world, and we have 3 wonderful kids together. We also have 2 cats (the boys) and 1 dog (Chloe). We now live in Utah. I was born and raised in California and lived there for 35 years before moving to Utah in 2005. Yes, that means I'm now 40....hehehehehe :) I used to scrapbook back in 1995-1998 and then took a break for awhile. I started cardmaking in 2005 shortly after our move to Utah. I went to a SU! class and was hooked!! Now I do cards, scrapbooking, altered items and other fun projects too. I'd love to have you visit my blog Sweet Designs by Cheryl.


Hello! My name is Kerri Michaud and I am THRILLED to join the Really Reasonable Ribbon full time DT! I am a stay at home mom to 3 beautiful children ages 7, 6, and almost 3, and have been married for 10 years to my amazing and wonderful husband, Barry. We currently live outside of Orlando, Florida, but we both grew up in Wyoming. I have a huge passion for card making and I also love to make 3-D items such as gift boxes and bags, as well as hair bows for my daughter. I adore the ribbon that Bonnie carries at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and I know you will too! Stop on over at my blog Cards by Kerri and see what I've been working on this week.



Hello scrappers! My name is Aphra, and I live down south in Louisiana with my Alaskan oil man Jeff and our two boys, Jonathan (10) and Ethan (3). While my husband is tromping around in the Alaskan tundra for weeks at a time, I'm home working part-time at a doctor's office, chasing around two rowdy boys, cleaning up after our miniature dachshund Max, and staying up into the wee hours of the night scrapbooking. I fell in love with this hobby back in 2000 when my oldest son was born, and I get more and more addicted with each new product release. It's my passion, my creative outlet, my sanity! Mostly, I create layouts of my family, but I also enjoy making cards, gifts, and decor. Honestly, I will use any excuse to get to scrapbook!
I'm thrilled to have been selected to join the Really Reasonable Ribbon team, and I am looking forward to working with the amazing ribbons that are in stock. Please stop by my blog My Scrappy Life and say hi!


Hi everyone! My name is Connie and I was born and raised in hot and sunny southern Arizona, where I still reside. In June 1994 I married my high school sweetheart and best friend. We have two wonderful children together.
Paper crafting has been a passion of mine for many years. I have been stamping on and off since shortly after I got married in 1994. However, in 2004 one of my dear friends got me hooked on stamping again. A few years later I was introduced to SplitCoastStampers (SCS) where you may know me as cmc2stamp. I have learned so much from the other wonderfully talented stampers on SCS and stamping/paper crafting blogs I frequent…as a result my own stamping style has grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years!
I have an ever growing gallery on SCS and a blog McStampin Dusk Til' Dawn, which I started in September 2008. In addition to stamping, I really enjoy the outdoors - camping and hiking, and spending time with my loving family!
I am thrilled to be part of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design team!! I LOVE ribbon…I pretty much use it on every card or paper project I create!



Hello everyone, my name is Tilly and I am so excited about being chosen for the RRR design team. I can’t wait to get playing and sharing ideas and inspiration with you using the wonderful ribbons and other accessories Bonnie has on offer for us crafting junkies.
I live in New Zealand, way out in the country on a little farm, with my husband of 38 years and lots of animals. It’s heaven. My first crafting love is cardmaking in its various forms, from stamping to collage, and all the variations in between. I’ve always been a crafter and got hooked on stamping about 12 years ago, but it was inevitable that I would start adding ribbon and buttons and all the other amazing embellishments available out there, as I MUST add dimension in some form or another! I sew the same way, changing and embellishing most projects, and often have to remind myself that “less is more” (a real problem for me sometimes!) I have a trusty 40+ year old sewing machine that has lived on 3 continents over the years, from South Africa to Canada to New Zealand, and my need to sew sits right next to my need for papercrafting.
I’ve done a bit of demonstrating at craft fairs, have sold my cards, and give many sets of cards away as gifts, as well as making cards for the Hospice, which is an amazing organization needing every cent they can get. I’ve been published in a number of craft and cardmaking magazines in the US, UK, Australia and New Zealand (mostly Take Ten and the Australian Cardmaking, Stamping & Papercraft magazine in the past few years.)
I hope you will be inspired by my contributions to the RRR blog, and would be honoured if you would visit my blog This, that and everything in between to see what I’ve been creating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Isn't our new DT fabulous?? Our new dt will begin posting in November, but why not swing by their blogs now and welcome them. They would love to hear from you!

On November 1st we will be posting our new challenge and the winners from challenge 10 (it's not too late to enter our Halloween challenge!). On November 2nd we are having a surprise visit from an old friend who will be posting a fun project for us, and then on the 3rd we'll be up and running with our fabulous new design team. I can't wait!!

Oh wait, I guess you'd like to know about the SALE too!! For two days only, Wednesday and Thursday October 27th and 28th, take 10% off your entire order including sale items. Please use the code WELCOMEDT in the promotional code area on the first page of checkout. (Sale code is not valid on prior orders or special-order items.)

We have lots of fun new styles including some new beautiful hand-dyed silk, along with loads of great buys in the sale section. You also have a few days left to join our Monthly Ribbon Club and begin with our great Christmas assortment. Why not do a little ribbon shopping today!

~ Bonnie Garby ~

7 comments :

  1. Welcome everyone! Can't wait to see your wonderful creations using Bonnie's great ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all of the Really Reasonable Ribbon Design Team. I am beyond excited to work with each and every one of you.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting! I can't wait to get started. Welcome to all the other DT's too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo excited to be here everyone!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi new DT
    you'll have a great time at RRR
    by the most of you i'm already a follower
    so i know, how amazing your cards are
    have fun ladies
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats ladies!! You guys are so lucky to be working with Erika and Bonnie. They are two fabulous ladies! You will also love the wonderful ribbons. I still have tons, but that probably will not stop me from buying more! A special shout out to Aphra! You rock those layouts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girlies! You will love this DT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say