Saturday, October 30, 2010

"Country Up" Your Cards With Jute String!


Hi True :D here!
I have a card (well...six) to show you that is done with my "Rooster Sunrise" stamp set that will be available November 1st at Clear Dollar Stamps.


I used lots of Kraft paper and some Natural Jute String from Really Reasonable Ribbon to top off that "country" feel.
Check out all of the colors of Jute String that are available. It is a great way to add country charm to any project!

For more pictures and the card recipe, please visit my blog.

Thanks again for dropping by!

Hugs,
True :D

1 comment :

  1. Hi there,

    I just wanted to share a card I made using Jute - check it out :
    http://beinspiredbyalexis.blogspot.com/2010/10/happy-halloween.html
    thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say