Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

This is the second post of the day. Please scroll down to see some more great cards.

Hi everyone and Happy Halloween to all of our Really Reasonable Ribbon fans. Erika Taylor here today sharing a few projects that give that Halloween/autumn vibe.

The first project is a dress form I created using ribbon in the October Ribbon Club Assortment as well as a few others. Such beautiful ribbons. I created a dress using the sheer black/orange striped (on sale), the black leaves and 1 1/4" Black silk.




I so love how it turned out. Next I have a spooky little banner to share with you. I've used the black satin 5/8" to tie the banner together. The papers and chipboard are from Nikki Sivils. I love that satin ribbon is so strong and can carry the weight of such a layered piece.





That is it for me today. I hope that you have a fantastic Halloween and enjoy this last day of October. We have our new design team ready to rock things outta the park for November. We also have some great challenges and sponsors coming up, so stay tuned.


Toodles
Erika Taylor

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say