Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Cardinal Christmas Wishes


Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to you all!! Todays card is Cardinal Pine Bough and Christmas Wishes!
On my card today I used this BEAUTIFUL 1.5" Ivory Pleated Satin ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I think this ribbon is perfect for cards, scrapbook pages, photo books, and recipe cards. There are different colors to choose from, but I decided to use the ivory for my card today.

I also used Brown Glitz Ribbon for my bow! I love the look of this ribbon and its kinda hard to see the full glitz in my picture here. Here is a link to the ribbon, and there are others tooo in the Metallic section of the store!!

I used the ivory ribbon as a border going down the side of my card. I then added sewing to this panel. Next I made the smaller panel and added sewing to it as well.

For my image I used Heartfelt Creations Lg. Cardinal Pine Bough and Matching diecuts to layer the cardinal. I've colored my image with copics, and layered my cardinal with foam squares.
Lastly I added a bow with buttons. All ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon! And Bonnie carries sooo many Beautiful ribbons and her prices are AWESOME!!!! Check out all the ribbons HERE!!! Have fun!
Thank you for looking and enjoy your day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. what a gorgeous cards sweetie
    just love the color combo
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors, Cheryl! :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say