Friday, October 8, 2010

Spooky Friday!!

Well, not "that" spooky, but I did try!  I made a "not so spooky" card for today's blog post.  I used a lot of ribbons from a past month's ribbon club.  Although, this particular month is no longer available, you can still find many of the ribbons I used in the Halloween section in the store.  To make this card, I took a chipboard form (mine just happened to be a star) and tied ribbon all around it.  Next I used some ghost diecuts and pulled them through the center of the chipboard with ribbon.  It was as simple as that, and surely you could do this as well.


I can't wait to see you try this idea!  Until then....happy crafting everyone!
 
Susan Dupre


5 comments :

  1. This is spooky cute!!!!I love all those ribbons, what a great way to use scraps. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo cool the way you used your ribbon :-)
    Have a nice weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the ghosts are popping out of the ribbon! Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cool. idea. love the card and how it uses ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say