Friday, October 1, 2010

Oh, Go Fly a Kite!!

Ok, not really, but man, it is beautiful here in Houston, Texas!! The weather is beautiful and perfect to fly a kite!!  Today, I tried to think outside the box again.  I love the trend of the bunched ribbon, so I started thinking wouldn't it be cool to have the same look but with different ribbons?  Below is what I came up with!  Also, I  am always making suns from pattern paper.  Again, thinking outside the box - why couldn't I do the same with ribbon? Well, it worked.  I used ribbon for my sun and ric rac for my rays of sun.  Then, of course, I used baker's twine for my kite string, which is perfect.  All of these fabulous products can be found in the Really Reasonable Ribbon store.

 
 

1 comment :

  1. This LO is awesome! I love the sun and the way he looks like he is holding the kite as it is off the page. Brilliant idea!

    Hugs
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say