Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bears & Bows Scrapbook Layout



Hello everyone, I'm excited to be posting today with Really Reasonable Ribbon! Today I'm sharing a Scrapbook Page with you using a TON of REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON!!!
For my Scrapbook Layout I used:
Sheer Woven Rosettes White (love this for scrapbooking)
Swiss dots Grosgrain 3/8 "Dark Brown with Pink"


  • I used the white crochet lace cut in half around the 5 x7 photo mat. The brown crochet lace is used down the right side of the page, and also for the dress on the bear at the bottom of the page.


  • I also used the BEAUTIFUL Sheer Woven Rosettes White ribbon going down the right side of my page! This is another one of my favorite ribbons and I think its perfect for scrapbooking!!!

  • Pink Satin is used for the top of the dress, bows, 2 big pink roses(handmade by me), and the 2 half rosettes in the corners.

  • The polka dot ribbon (love this) is used for the 4 bows and 2 little bows on the bear's heads.

  • I also used the pink satin and the polka dot to make a little pull for the tag behind the bear on the bottom of the page. This is for some writing.

The circle pull out is done with Spellbinders and some wire and I tied their bows with the wire. This makes for an easy slider which is for more writing or another picture!!
I mostly make cards, but I used to make scrapbook pages YEARS ago....hehehehe, I think Im loving this again :)

I hope you enjoyed todays post and I will see you next Tuesday!!! Maybe with another layout :)

Thank you for looking!!! Hope you enjoy your week!
Hugs,
Cheryl

3 comments :

  1. Cheryl this is stunning with all the ribbon love the whole page :) hugs Nikki C

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is just adorable, had to enlarge the pictures so I could get a better look. Love all the ribbons you chose to use and this is so beautiful, you really should frame instead of putting it in a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous & I love the hidden pull out journaling tag.

    Staci

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say