Saturday, October 23, 2010

Stock Up On Ribbon For Christmas Gifts, Craft Shows, and RAK's!



Hello All!
True :D

With all of the free time I have now-a-days, I have decided to start doing craft shows again. :)
One of my first projects are some little clothespin magnet sets.
They are super cute, super easy, and can sell for just about nothing and still make good profit.
They would make great little teacher gifts or stocking stuffers!
For this style, I used Basic Grey's "Pixielisious" stack and Really Reasonable Ribbon's Organza Dots in Kiwi and Lavender ribbon to add the finishing "pop"!.
The bows are of course tied with the Bow-easy!
Really Reasonable Ribbon has an awesome selection of ribbons for your crafty needs. Why not go check it out now?


I still need to work on the packaging but this gives you an idea!

It is not too late to join us in our Halloween challenge!
You could win one of 2 great prizes!

If you haven't checked out the latest blog candy on my blog...CLICK HERE! :)

Love to hear what you think!
Hugs,
True :D

6 comments :

  1. I really love this idea! The clothespins are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! Love the packaging too :) I would totally buy these :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are absolutely adorable True! Thanks for the fabby inspiration and best of luck on your craft shows...how fun!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say