Monday, October 11, 2010

Guest Designer Claudia Rosa

Hello, welcome to the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog. My name is Claudia Rosa and I am happy that Bonnie allowed me to show you some of my cards. I love to work with ribbons. They can be cute, elegant or rustic, but they always add just the right special touch to my cards.
The
Really Reasonable Ribbon store has a GREAT selection of all kinds of ribbons.
You will find some of my samples below using fibers and ribbons from the store. I have tried to give you a peek of some year round cards and ideas. If you like to see more of my work.. please come and vistit me over at my blog
Pretty Pressings.
Thanks and now have fun browsing the
store.

Ric Rac over Organza ribbon, button tied with Jute string.

To add texture and interest I combined crochet lace with some twill.

This beautiful yellow gingham ribbon makes the perfect bow every time. I have used the bow easy to make a bow with perfect tails. The texture of this gingham ribbon is fantastic. The store has different sizes and colors available.

I love this very wide jute ribbon. Instead of taping the ends behind my cardstock, I showed off the frayed ends. I love the texture I can get with this. To tie my colors in, I also used a piece of nice twill.
Thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards!

    Hugs
    cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  2. claudia your cards are as always gorgeous hun
    nice to see you here to
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations and I can honestly say I only recently started layering my ribbons!Where the heck have I been! lol Beautiful Creations Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your projects are stunning! Well done! (PS - my mom's name is Claudia! You don't meet many Claudia's now days, so HI from me. {smile})

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claudia,
    I have admired your cards for years!
    So glad you could join us as a guest designer.
    Your samples today are stunning!
    Hugs,
    True :D

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say