Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet Tilda

Hello everyone and Happy Tuesday to all! It's Cheryl here again and today I'm sharing a card I designed using 2.5 Jute Ribbon, Sheer Ruffled Edge Old Gold, and brown sheer trim.
On my card I used the Jute (different sizes can be found here at Really Reasonable Ribbon) behind Tilda and added sewing around it. The ruffled ribbon is tied around the one panel and I added a bow with the same ruffled ribbon and also some trim.

I used Magnolia Tilda from Michelle's Scrapbooking and more. She is colored with copics and then cut out. She is popped off the circle frame with foam squares. I added some sewing and gems to complete my card.
I LOVE all the ribbons that Bonnie carries over at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store, there are soooo many different kinds and shades of ribbon :) To see all the different ribbons visit the RRR Store HERE!!! Have fun, I know I always do :) and her prices are AWESOME!!! Super fast Shipping too :)

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

2 comments :

  1. Love the layers and all the embellies! Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is so beautiful....great ribbons, nice colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say