Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another Card with one of my illustrations and SWIRLS ribbon!



Hello!
True :D here.

This is my favorite time of the year!
I just love the warmth of fall colors! I did this card with a fall pallet and one of my stamp illustrations that I drew for Clear Dollar Stamps.
This is such a fun image to color!
I am thinking that us Kansas folk could use it for a Kansas Jay-Hawk too! ;)
I used my all time favorite ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon again. Hope you all don't get tired of seeing it because I know I won't get tired of using it! LOL!
It is the Moss Swirls plus I added some Black Swirls to the double bow.
I used assorted sized 6 petal flower punches, a leaf punch,  and a corduroy brad to make the sunflower.



I am at a big crop in Topeka, Kansas right now (I love the "auto-post" function of Blogger) but would be thrilled if you would leave a comment for me to read when I get home.;)

Thanks and Hugs,

PS...If you would like to see the card recipe or a link to go buy my stamp, please come visit MY BLOG

3 comments :

  1. this is gorgeous i just love the duck hes adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card True.....love the colouring of that sweet duck....great ribbon and nice bow with a perfect sunflower!...hope you enjoyed the crop!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love the image - which you colored beautifully! And all the awesome details! The ribbon, of course, stitching, embellishments. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say