Sunday, October 3, 2010

A few projects to share

Hey there everyone. I hope that you are all enjoying the first days of fall. The leaves are definitely turning here in Southern Saskatchewan and there is a crispness in the air. I think Autumn is my favorite time of year.

Today I've got a few projects to share with you all and I hope that you enjoy them.

First a tag and card combination using my favorite Hand Dyed Silk color. Echinacea is such a rich red. I just love it and it really has a fall feel to it.


Next I have a fall card where I used the thick 1 1/2" Black Wrinkled Ribbon. I love how wrinkled ribbon pleats. So very beautiful.


Lastly, I've got a little card using some simple white satin 5/8" ribbon. There is just something so beautiful about satin ribbon. It makes the prettiest bows and just adds that final bit of elegance to any project.


Try your hand at creating pleated borders, simple lines and pretty bows with all of your ribbons.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. Don't forget that there are still 5 more days left to submit your applications for our new Design Team. You can find ALL the information right HERE We would love to see your work and become a part of a great team.

Toodles
Erika



No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say