Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Super Happy Day by Jenn Cochran

Hi to all the Really Reasonable Ribbon friends and fans.  I cannot believe it is the last week of September.  I guess I better get busy on the Halloween costumes.

Today I have a super simple card using three different ribbons from RRR.
I die cut my butterfly, then I added two strips of micro gingham plaid.  It comes in several different colors. 
Next I added a double bow made with Shimmer Satin in Aqua and red Bakers Twine.  I tied a bow with the bakers twine first then without taking it off the Bow It All 2.0, I tied a single loop bow with the shimmer satin. I brought the center all the way around the center of the bakers twine.  This secured the two together.  
The final touch to this card was adding back the butterfly on top of the patterned paper backing.  I popped out the wings to give a 3D effect.  
Thanks for stopping in!  Hope you have a great week.


No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say