Monday, September 28, 2015

Harvest Friendship

Hi friends.  I can't believe September is almost over.  I just love Autumn and it seems to fly by every year!  I love making projects with rich Autumn colors and it's never done without a beautiful bow using ribbons from Really Reasonable Ribbon!
The pretty bi-color double-loop bow is made using Maize Checkerboard Satin Ribbon and Tangerine Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon on my Bow-it-All V2.0.  To see a tutorial on how I created this bow, please visit my YouTube Channel HERE.
I made the pretty paper flowers using the Shasta Daisy Die from Cheery Lynn Designs.  I love making my own flowers because I can create them in the perfect color to match my project.  BUT, if you don't have time to create your own flowers, Really Reasonable Ribbon carries a large variety of Mulberry Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts that work really well too.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  For information on other supplies used on my card, please visit my Make Time to Craft Blog for the full supply list.

~ Bonnie ~

4 comments :

  1. What a delightful card, a beautiful bow and flowers and a lovely design and sentiment. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Great layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card. I love fall just for the beautiful colors and you show them in your card. You always have such great layouts.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you have to say