Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Gouling Good Time by Jenn Cochran

Hello to all the Really Reasonable Ribbon friends and fans.  I just love this time of year.  Especially since Halloween in just around the corner.  You know that 2 months is going to FLY by!!!

Today I have made a card to get you into the spirit of Fall and Halloween.  I pulled out Deloris (my Silhouette).  If any of you follow me at my blog, well then you know all about Deloris!  I cut out two circles and attached them together with foam tape.  I used a Sharpie and outlined the large circle and added legs.  Super easy little spider.  His "web" is Bakers Twine in Halloween.  
I made the fun bow on the front of the card using 3 different Really Reasonable Ribbons and black lace.  The base of my bow is Plaid Ribbon in Orange with Black Stitching.   Then I added Sheer Ribbon with 4 Thin Satin Stripes in Black.  Finally the last part of my bow is a tripple loop of 3/8" Gingham Orange.  Once I tied my bow I added it on top of Glady's Black Crochet Lace.
This is not the last of these fun little spiders.  I plan on doing a few more layouts before Halloween.  Maybe even a quick tutorial!  
Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Hump Day!  Enjoy the rest of your week.


3 comments :

  1. Love this card...beautiful ribbon and the spider is adorable. Yes, do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will in the next couple of weeks!! :)

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say