Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Spooky Sweet Treats







Hello to you my friends!   More Halloween goodies to share using RRR ribbon.  It is my day over at the RRR blog.  Now eyeballs are not a favorite yummy treat for me...but these are pretty cute, and just a little bit spooky. My kind of Halloween.  I used more "googly" eyes.  I don't know if that is an official name for them, but it works for me.  I put them in a stamped Mason jar image from PTI.  I kept my mason jar simple because I wanted the eyes to really pop.  I used black seam binding along with Halloween bakers twine, and orange ribbon.   I added a cute little hand stamped tag and topped it off with one sweetheart blossom in orange.  I also used some foam adhesive for a bit of dimension.  My other tag uses plaid ribbon in orange with a black stitch with another adorable sweetheart blossom.  I used old Heidi Swapp stickers and a cute dimensional pumpkin to embellish my digital image.  Hope you enjoy!  Hugs, cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say