Monday, September 14, 2015

U-Pick Pumpkins

Hi there crafty peeps!  I am back today to share a cute little fall greeting card with you. I started with an adorable stamp from Whipper Snapper Stamps called "U-Pick Farm".  I stamped it onto my Canson watercolor paper with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I then watercolored it with my Distress Makers.  I then cut the image out with an MFT Oval STAX die. 


I adhered a few pieces of fall patterned paper from my stash to an A2 piece of mustard colored cardstock.  I wrapped Turftan Brown Satin with Grosgrain Edges Ribbon and Sunflowers on Kiwi Grosgrain Ribbon around the card.  I created a triple loop bow with the same Turftan Brown Satin with Grosgrain Edges Ribbon and my Bow-It-All tool.  I adhered that to the card.  I finished it with three golden yellow pearls.  I hope you enjoy this adorable fall card.  Make sure to stop by the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store for all of your Fall themed ribbons.  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments :

  1. this is so cute! the sunflower ribbon really pops! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Jennifer!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Than you so much! I am glad you like it.

      Delete

We'd love to hear what you have to say