Friday, September 25, 2015

Cat in a Pumpkin!!!!




Weather is becoming crispy cool in the morns.....finding myself putting on long layers and craving a little baking.  Have an oh so adorable little project made for RRR.   This new ribbon in a gorgeous orange plaid has got me smitten.  I love the little black detail on it.  I used it as a border along the bottom for a pop of color and also to hang the bingo card from.  I have been making these bingo cards for years now....way before they were "cool".  Such a great base for your any vintage goodies.  To really make my main images pop I also used a bit of foam adhesive, it is kinda my best friend for so many projects.  I fussy cut my kitty cat out to bring it to life.  One of my fave images I have found this year.  Make sure to check your second hand stores, antique stores, etc for cards and old bits and bobs.  I usually find an image and than scan so I don't have to use the original.  I am a hoarder of images.  Well my RRR peeps ....that is about it!  Enjoy!  Hugs, Cherry

No comments :

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you have to say